Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship corresponding contracts of purchase
Rhines Custom Monitors
Merheimer Straße 104-108
Phone: +49 (0) 221-26022 66
in the following called “vendor”
the in Sect. 2 of these terms and conditions designated users of this platform (https://www.rhines-customs.de), in the following called “customer”.
Sect. 1: Scope of validity
For the business relationship between the customer and the vendor, only the following terms and conditions do apply in the valid version at the point of time of the order. Divergent conditions of the customer are not accepted if not agreed to explicitly in written form by the vendor.
Sect. 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The customer can choose from the range of products of the vendor and collect these items in a so-called cart by press of the button “add to cart”. By press of the button “Buy now”, the customer agrees to a binding contract for purchasing the goods in the cart. Before making a purchase, a customer has always the possibility to check and modify his data.
(3) The conclusion of the contract can be done in the following languages: German, English.
Sect. 3: Delivery, availability, payment methods
(1) Delivery times provided are calculated from the day of the acceptance of the order on (see sect. 2(2) of these terms and conditions), provided that you have already paid.
(2) If the product ordered by the customer is temporarily not available, the vendor will notice you immediately. If the product is not available within two weeks, the customer may cancel the contract. This right of recession is available for the vendor too. With withdrawal of the contract, payments that may have been made before will be refunded immediately.
(3) The customer can pay via direct bank transfer, Paypal or invoice.
(4) The payment of the purchase price is due immediately after the conclusion of the contract. If the due date is defined by calendar, the customer already falls behind with miss of the due date.
Sect. 4: Retention of title
The purchased items remain our property until full payment is made.
Sect. 5: Prices and shipping costs
(1) All the prices, which are displayed on the website of the vendor, are incl. VAT.
(2) The corresponding shipping costs will be displayed in the cart and have to be paid by the customer, if the later does not use his right of withdrawal.
Sect. 6: Defects liability
(1) The vendor vouches for defects corresponding to the valid law, especially §§434 ff. BGB. For companies, the liability is restricted to 12 months.
Sect. 7: Liability
(1) Claims for damages of the customers are excluded. This is not valid for claims of damages resulting from injuries of life, body and health or from breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liabilities for any other damages caused by major or deliberate negligence by the vendor, legal representatives or auxiliary persons. Essential contractual obligations are those which are required to reach the goal of fulfilment of the contract.
(2) If essential contractual violations are breached, the vendor is only vouches for the typical foreseeable damages if caused deliberately. This does not apply to claims for damages from the customer for injuries of life, body and health.
(3) The limitations of liability of section 7(1) and section 7(2) are also valid for legal representatives and auxiliary persons.
(4) The regulations of the “Produkthaftungsgesetz” remain untouched.
Sect. 8: Informations on data processing
(1) The vendor collects data from the customers concerning the execution of orders. Particularly respected during this process are the regulations from the “Bundesdatenschutzgesetz” and from the “Telemediengesetz”. Without agreement of the customer, the vendor only uses the data of the customer to process the order and settle the telemedia.
(2) Without agreement of the customer, the vendor does not use the data of the customer for publicity or surveys.
Sect. 9: Final clause
(1) The law of the federal republic of Germany under respect of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods applies to the contracts between the vendor and the customer. (2) If the customer is not a merchant, a juridical person of the public law or special assets under public law, the place of jurisdiction for disputes resulting from contractual relations between the customer and the vendor is the registered seat of the vendor. (3) The contract stays effective even if individual parts of the later are ineffective. The legal regulations will replace the ineffective parts in such a case. If this renders the contract economically unreasonable for one of the contractual parties, the contract will be ineffective as a whole.
(1) The law of the federal republic of Germany under respect of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods applies to the contracts between the vendor and the customer.
(2) If the customer is not a merchant, a juridical person of the public law or special assets under public law, the place of jurisdiction for disputes resulting from contractual relations between the customer and the vendor is the registered seat of the vendor.
(3) The contract stays effective even if individual parts of the later are ineffective. The legal regulations will replace the ineffective parts in such a case. If this renders the contract economically unreasonable for one of the contractual parties, the contract will be ineffective as a whole.